Göteborg: Flight Control System Engineer
We are seeking a senior level engineer to help us design and develop the integrated avionics systems. The aircraft will be powered exclusively by electrical power. This will be a broad role covering design, analysis and testing.
Skills & Requirements:
• BS or MS in engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
• Minimum 5 years experience with integrated avionics systems
• Experience with avionics systems design (ATA 23, 31 & 34)
• Experience with aircraft electrical power system certification (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
• Working knowledge of Airborne hardware and software development assurance processes
(RTCA DO-178 & 254)
• Practical experience in a lab or test rig environment: Assembly, fabrication/modification,
instrumentation, wiring; Instrumentation and data acquisition; LabView programming; Avionics
System integration testing at system and aircraft level
• A high level of proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Excellent communication skills
• Eagerness to work within a team environment
Start ASAP. Mail me: email@example.comIntresserad? Hör av dig till firstname.lastname@example.org eller gå tillbaka till alla uppdrag hos Castalia konsultmäkleri.