Göteborg: Electrical Systems Engineer
To a very exiting project we are seeking a senior level Electrical Systems Engineer to help us design and develop electrical power distribution and utility systems. The electrical systems will include primary power distribution, secondary power distribution, interior lighting, exterior lighting and the interconnection harnesses - all for an aircraft that will be powered exclusively by electrical power, derived from batteries only. This will be a broad role covering design, analysis and testing.
Skills & Requirements:
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years experience in aircraft electrical systems
• Experience with electrical systems design (ATA 24, 33, 39 & 99)
• Experience with aircraft electrical power system certification (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
• Working knowledge of Airborne hardware and software development assurance processes
(RTCA DO-178 & 254)
• Practical experience in a lab or test rig environment: Assembly, fabrication/modification, instrumentation, wiring; Instrumentation and data acquisition; LabView programming;
Electrical System testing at system and aircraft level
• A high level of proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills
Start ASAP. E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.orgIntresserad? Hör av dig till email@example.com eller gå tillbaka till alla uppdrag hos Castalia konsultmäkleri.