Göteborg: Avionics Systems Engineer
We are seeking a senior level engineer to help us design and develop a unique flight control system, including both primary and secondary control functions. The flight control system will employ electrical signaling and actuation (FBW). The aircraft will be powered exclusively by electrical power. This will be a broad role covering design, analysis and testing.
Skills & Requirements:
• BS or MS in engineering (Aerospace/Aeronautics)
• Minimum 5 years experience in aircraft flight control and auto-flight systems
• Experience with primary and secondary flight control system design (ATA 22 & 27)
• Experience with aircraft electrical power system certification (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
• Working knowledge of airborne hardware and software development assurance processes
(RTCA DO-178 & 254)
• Practical experience in a test rig or iron-bird environment: Assembly, fabrication/modification,
instrumentation, wiring; Instrumentation and data acquisition; LabView programming; Flight
Control System testing at system and aircraft level.
Start ASAP Mail me: firstname.lastname@example.orgIntresserad? Hör av dig till email@example.com eller gå tillbaka till alla uppdrag hos Castalia konsultmäkleri.